Do you need to take Secrets to a Successful Writing Career?
Well you do if you haven’t been fully able to answer your call to write or if you’re wondering where to start, or how to better organize your efforts in what you are already doing.
What if you had a couple of multi-published, award-winning authors to coach you?
Now that could make a difference. This is why authors Angela Breidenbach and Linda Evans Shepherd are presenting Secrets to a Successful Writing Career.
Click ‘Enroll Now’ to Get Started!
Angela Breidenbach is a captivating speaker, coach, and author. Angela serves nationally as the Christian Author Network’s (CAN) president. With a volume of appearances online, television, stage, and radio Angela loves to share her knowledge to build up others. (And yes, she’s Writer in the #Muse & Writer comedy duo.)
- The big picture – What you need to know – to embark on the journey to publishing and readership.
- Which key tools do you need to help you in your journey?
- How do you get, find, keep and editor or agent?
- Finding a publisher and other publishing ops.
- What is ‘platform’ and how do you build one?
- What do you need to be writing now?
- How do you write like a pro anyway?
- What do you need to do in order to create excellence in your work?
- Anyone who needs to know the secrets to becoming a successful writer.
- Anyone who wants to get published.
- Anyone who wants to stay published.
Sign up using the buttons below to get instant access to this online class.
- Instantly access your classes anytime, anywhere, with your own personal IWC account
- Learn from expert instructors to improve your writing and reach a wider audience
- On demand video
- Sign up for conference bundles to save even more on our classes