Have you been dying to know How to Create Ebooks – but didn’t know where to start?
In How to Create Ebooks, you will discover how you can convert your manuscripts, reports, speeches or out-of-print works into ebooks with our step-by-step instructions which are also documented in our included handouts.
Expert Cheri Cowell will teach you how you can create ebooks to instantly reach new audiences waiting to read your words.
Don’t miss out on our class How to Create Ebooks so you too can become an ebook author too.
About Cheri Cowell – Cheri is the owner and publisher of EABooks. She is also an author and speaker with four traditionally published books including Parables and Word Pictures, a Bible study by AMG, and Peace for Today: 365 Devotions by Thomas Nelson. She began her company after learning how to get her own materials into e-book format. Cheri’s passion is helping others see God’s Word come alive, and she is excited to expand that mission by helping fellow authors take advantage of the new publishing trends.
Click ‘Enroll Now’ to get started.
- How to put a book or report manuscript in ebook format.
- A detailed how-to do it yourself instructions with handout.
- Resources to help you.
- Aspiring Authors
- Authors with books to convert into ebook format
- Entrepreneurs with reports and books to put on Amazon and other ebooks outlets
Sign up using the buttons below to get instant access to this online class.
- Instantly access your classes anytime, anywhere, with your own personal IWC account
- Learn from expert instructors to improve your writing and reach a wider audience
- On demand video
- Sign up for conference bundles to save even more on our classes