Are You Understanding Point of View?
Have you ever read a story or novel and felt confused as to which character was speaking? Was it the villain? The hero? The dog even?
It’s important that you, the author, not only knows who’s talking, but knows how to show your readers who’s talking. Otherwise, your reader will close your book. The End of Your Career!
Plus, you need to know which character’s head to borrow in order to tell your story; the villain, the hero the dog? All three and the gardener too? And for goodness sakes, you don’t want to make the mistake of ‘head-hopping’ in the middle of a scene. Or do you?
If you’ve ever wanted to brush up on your point of view (POV) skills, here is your perfect opportunity because Cynthia L. Simmons is not only an expert in this topic, but an expert trainer.
She will show you all you need to know to create character’s POV as well as dialogue your readers can follow and enjoy.
Click ‘Enroll Now’ to get started.
Cynthia L. Simmons is a Bible teacher, speaker, author, former homeschool mom, and host of Heart of the Matter Radio. A lover of history, she fills her presentations with lively vignettes from the past. She served as president of Christian Authors Guild and directs Atlanta Christian Writers Conference.
- First Person Point of View
- Second Person Point of View
- Third Person Point of View
- Omniscient Point of View
- Nonfiction writers
- Bloggers and article writers
- Any writer who wants to make the right impression on his readers
- Any writer who wants to impress a would be publisher
Sign up using the buttons below to get instant access to this online class.
- Instantly access your classes anytime, anywhere, with your own personal IWC account
- Learn from expert instructors to improve your writing and reach a wider audience
- On demand video
- Sign up for conference bundles to save even more on our classes